NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE ONE'S CHANCES OF WINNING
1. SPONSOR: Decaydance Records 60-62 E. 11th St., 7th Fl. New York, NY 10003, is solely responsible for all aspects of this sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes").
2. ENTRY: You may enter this Sweepstakes during the period beginning at 12:01 A.M., April 13, 2010, and ending at 11:59:59 P.M., May 13, 2010 ("Entry Period"). For purposes of these Official Rules ("Rules"), all times and days are Eastern Standard Time.
You may enter via the Internet by visiting http://www.fysyourself.com/, following the entry instructions and clicking on the "submit" button ("Online Entry"). Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing if you change your email address ("Address").
3. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received by 11:59:59 P.M., May 13, 2010. Only one Entry per person/Address (regardless of method of Entry or whether one person has more than one Address or more than one person use the same Address). In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Address or Cell is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 2 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Open to everyone aged 13 or older as of the date of entry as the beginning of the contest period and not employees of Sponsor; its parent, subsidiary, affiliated or successor companies; or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, "Entities"); nor members of their households or immediate families. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, "Releasees") are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries or text messages that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misdirected, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider, Website or other connections; telephone or cell phone text messaging availability or accessibility; miscommunications; failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure; jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions; computer hardware or software or text message malfunctions, failures, technical errors or difficulties; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant's email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, mechanical or human error or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple email or cell phone accounts to register more than once may result in disqualification at Sponsor's sole discretion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
4. PRIZES: One (1) GRAND PRIZE: one (1) Enemy Of The World skate deck *trucks and wheels not included, copy of Enemy Of The World on CD, one (1) copy of Enemy Of The World on Vinyl, one (1) Enemy Of The World poster, one (1) Enemy Of The World pin pack, one (1) Enemy Of The World tour shirt, and Two (2) tickets to see the band on Warped Tour (any show of your choice). If the band isn't coming near your city, 2 tickets to a show the next time they're around (approximate retail value ["ARV"]: $100.00). Ten (10) RUNNERS UP PRIZES: one (1) copy of Enemy Of The World on CD, one (1) Enemy Of The World poster, and one (1) Enemy Of The World pin pack (approximate retail value ["ARV"]: $25.00). Total ARV of all prizes: $350. Limit one prize per person/Address/Cell. Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer Prize elements may not be separated. Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and prizes validly claimed by February 1, 2010, after which no alternate winners will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.
5. PROCEDURES: Entries will only be accepted during the Entry Period. On or about May 13, 2010, in a random drawing, potential winners will be selected from all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNERS: Potential winners will be notified by email or phone on or about May 20, 2010. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner's failure to respond to notification within five (5) days after its transmission;  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;  the return of any other notice or a prize as undeliverable;  potential winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the Address or Cell associated with the winning Entry;  potential winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  potential winner's failure to claim a prize within ten (10) days after it is sent;  potential winner's failure to validly claim any prize before May 20, 2010 and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. All taxes are solely the responsibility of each winner.
9. RULES & WINNERS' LISTS: For list of winners (after May 20, 2010) and/or Rules (before April 13, 2010) send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Decaydance, 60-62 E. 11th St., 7th Fl. New York, NY 10003